Season 4, Episode 26 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: May 20, 2011
Season 4 finale: Scenarios (taped in Dallas) include gay and interracial couples being harassed in diners; a nail-salon patron berating an employee; a mom pressuring her reluctant young daughter, a beauty-pageant entrant, to have her eyebrows waxed in a beauty salon; and a teenage boy loudly demanding that his girlfriend have an abortion after she tells him that she's pregnant.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly