Season 4, Episode 24 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: May 6, 2011
Scenarios include a woman at a bar telling her sightless blind date that she's a supermodel when her looks belie that notion; a supermarket patron eating produce in the store; a job applicant facing religious discrimination; and a couple screaming at a pregnant teen who just told them that she has changed her mind about being their surrogate.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2