Season 4, Episode 11 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: January 21, 2011
Scenarios include an overweight restaurant patron being advised to order lower-calorie foods by a waiter; an interracial couple being harassed in a bar; a grocery-store cashier telling a food-stamp user that she doesn't have enough to cover her purchases; parents at a toy store telling their children not to play with toys they don't consider to be gender-appropriate.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia