Season 4, Episode 10 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: January 14, 2011
Scenarios include elderly shoplifting; underage drinking (and how bystanders react to separate groups of white and black teens doing so); and construction workers (then men in business suits) harassing an attractive woman. Also: a gold-digging segment in which a young woman confesses to a bartender that she's waiting for her older fiancé (who has just left the bar) to die so she can inherit his money.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One