Season 4, Episode 8 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: December 17, 2010
Scenarios include "mean" girls verbally assaulting another girl in public; a waiter harassing a lesbian couple dining with their children; a clerk at an upscale store trailing a black customer; and a restaurant patron speaking loudly on a cell phone; and a baby left alone in a car. All segments aired previously.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot