Season 3, Episode 8 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: August 24, 2010
Scenarios include a cashier giving incorrect paper-currency change to a blind customer; well-dressed women stealing items at a real-estate open house; restaurant patrons noticing friends cheating on their spouses; and purported authority figures recruiting shoppers at a flea market to help detain a women they are told is a fugitive mother involved in a custody battle. All segments appeared previously on different editions of "Primetime: What Would You Do?"
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot