Season 3, Episode 8 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: August 24, 2010
Scenarios include a cashier giving incorrect paper-currency change to a blind customer; well-dressed women stealing items at a real-estate open house; restaurant patrons noticing friends cheating on their spouses; and purported authority figures recruiting shoppers at a flea market to help detain a women they are told is a fugitive mother involved in a custody battle. All segments appeared previously on different editions of "Primetime: What Would You Do?"
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life