Season 3, Episode 7 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: August 20, 2010
Scenarios include a lost child; a baby left alone in one hot parked car and a dog left alone in another; and a gay couple displaying affection in public. Also: an update on a previous segment about a homeless person collapsing on a busy street. All the segments aired on different past episodes.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life