Season 4, Episode 2 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: October 29, 2010
Season 4 premiere: Scenarios include a gay teen being bullied; a tipsy mom at a bar with her child; a high-school boy being tutored by a sexually aggressive older woman; and antiwar protesters heckling a would-be recruit and an elderly veteran and at a military-recruitment center.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic