Season 4, Episode 2 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: October 29, 2010
Season 4 premiere: Scenarios include a gay teen being bullied; a tipsy mom at a bar with her child; a high-school boy being tutored by a sexually aggressive older woman; and antiwar protesters heckling a would-be recruit and an elderly veteran and at a military-recruitment center.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life