Season 4, Episode 1 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: October 22, 2010
Scenarios include a veiled Muslim woman being denied service at a bakery; a man slipping what could be a date-rape drug into his female companion's drink; people collapsing on a busy street during rush hour; and a polygamist and his three wives celebrating his marriage to a fourth, a visibly uncomfortable teenager.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot