Season 2, Episode 2 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: January 13, 2009
Scenarios include a date-rape drug being slipped into a woman's drink; a man stealing gas from another gas-station customer while that customer is inside the store; shoppers with loaded carts trying to cut into a supermarket express check-out line, and a scenario in which a woman asks to cut in---then becomes the store's prize-winning "five-millionth customer."
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2