Season 2, Episode 1 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: January 6, 2009
The second-season opener for this hidden-camera series exploring how people react to various staged situations. Scenarios include a date-rape drug being slipped into a woman's drink; Latino customers being treated rudely at a New Jersey deli when they order in broken English; and American tourists in Paris behaving boorishly. John Quiñones reports.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly