Season 1, Episode 2 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: March 4, 2008
Hidden cameras capture people's reactions to attacks on the homeless and a situation in which a woman who isn't handicapped parks her car in a handicapped spot and refuses to relinquish it to a disabled motorist. Also: embarrassing moments and flirtatious waiters and waitresses.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life