Season 1, Episode 1 Primetime: What Would You Do?
First Aired: February 26, 2008
Scenarios in the opener include a veiled Muslim woman being denied service in a bakery; a bullying situation involving teenage girls in a public place; a friend's husband in a restaurant with another woman; and a car that was damaged as another driver parked in a tight space. John Quinones hosts.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 26, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reports on the decision-making process that use hidden cameras to explore how people react to difficult situations in which there is no clear right-or-wrong choice. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York