Season 2, Episode 19 What About Calling All Friends...
First Aired: March 26, 2007
In the second-season finale, Dave and Deena want to get away to renew their wedding vows, but their plans turn chaotic. And their daughters' babysitters, Brian and Adam, are interrupted by Natasha, who shows up with a work emergency. Brian asks Stephanie to look after the girls, but realizes he should have asked Laura when a crisis occurs. Meanwhile, Deena and Nicole's cupcake store is getting great press---leaving Nicole overwhelmed with new customers.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly