Season 2, Episode 16 What About Strange Bedfellows...
First Aired: March 5, 2007
Laura senses that Brian and Bridget's romance is headed for the rocks; Dave and his new “roomie,” Deena, go on their “first date,” but it's interrupted by a family emergency, one that also keeps him from the presentation he and Brian were preparing at work; Adam's boss orders him to break his vow of celibacy, and the first woman he sees after leaving his office is Stephanie (Stacy Keibler); and Nicole and her “manny” (Tom Parker) sort things out after their kiss.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2