Season 2, Episode 14 What About Finding Your Place...
First Aired: February 12, 2007
No sooner does Bridget move into Brian's apartment than Brian, who's now the building manager, helps two attractive young women (Stacy Keibler and Jessica Szohr) move in downstairs. Meanwhile, Dave weighs the idea of moving back in with Deena to help out with their daughter's recovery from ear surgery; Nicole fantasizes about her “manny” (Tom Parker); and Adam makes a decision regarding his romantic life.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life