Season 2, Episode 9 What About True Confessions...
First Aired: December 18, 2006
Brian tries to avoid Bridget after he learns that she once had an affair with his father, but she doesn't make it easy. For comfort, he considers reconnecting with his mother (Patty McCormack), whom he hasn't seen in a while. Elsewhere, Brian and Adam are sentenced to community service at a homeless shelter for causing a ruckus at Ivy's bar; the very pregnant Nicole goes to extremes to induce labor; Deena has a dream date with her rich client; and Dave dates a much younger woman.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life