Season 2, Episode 4 What About the Fish...
First Aired: October 30, 2006
To encourage each other to get over Marjorie, Brian and Adam bet on who'll be first to get a date. Meanwhile, Brian must adjust to a new roommate: Dave (Deena kicked him out of the house); Nicole prepares for her baby shower; and Zap Monkey is in trouble, so the financially strapped Brian must get creative to save it. Michael: William Devane. Suzanne: Marguerite Moreau.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia