Season 2, Episode 3 What About Denial...
First Aired: October 23, 2006
It has been two weeks since Adam was left at the altar, and he still blames Brian for it. Meanwhile, Nicole helps Deena try to save her marriage, while Deena reciprocates by letting a nervous Nicole practice mothering by babysitting her 1-year-old. And Deena meets Suzanne (Marguerite Moreau), the woman whom Dave has been having an affair, on the set of the local cable show on which Dave and Brian are appearing to promote their new video game.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 2, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Chronicling a 34-year-old guy's search for true love. Brian's the last unattached person in his circle of friends, and making matters worse is the fact that he has `serious feelings' for his best friend's fiancée. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia