Season 2, Episode 4 Santa Claus, Do You Ever Get the Blues?
First Aired: May 15, 2011
Janette worries about her career after an incident at Brulard's, but later lifts her spirits watching the Saints beat the Giants on Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, Antoine auditions guitarists, including Sonny, and starts booking gigs for the Soul Apostles; Davis convinces his Aunt Mimi to bankroll a new music project; Nelson weighs an invitation to midnight mass; Albert mulls a filmmaker's proposal; and Toni canvasses for witnesses to a post-Katrina shooting.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 11, 2010
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: A drama set in New Orleans three months after Hurricane Katrina follows musicians and residents as they try to put their lives back together in the aftermath of the storm. Cocreated by David Simon ('The Wire'). (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life