Season 2, Episode 4 Santa Claus, Do You Ever Get the Blues?
First Aired: May 15, 2011
Janette worries about her career after an incident at Brulard's, but later lifts her spirits watching the Saints beat the Giants on Christmas Eve. Meanwhile, Antoine auditions guitarists, including Sonny, and starts booking gigs for the Soul Apostles; Davis convinces his Aunt Mimi to bankroll a new music project; Nelson weighs an invitation to midnight mass; Albert mulls a filmmaker's proposal; and Toni canvasses for witnesses to a post-Katrina shooting.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 11, 2010
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: A drama set in New Orleans three months after Hurricane Katrina follows musicians and residents as they try to put their lives back together in the aftermath of the storm. Cocreated by David Simon ('The Wire'). (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic