Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell is a late-night talk show featuring Bell's hilarious and poignant takes on the issues of the day. Totally Biased expands to five nights a week this fall.
A recent Obamacare ad targeted at young people has many Americans confused. Hey, cool kids in Colorado! Want to get laid AND help support affordable health care? Then sign up for Obamacare. Everybody's doing it!
Dwayne Kennedy has issues sleeping; so he pays a visit to premier sleep doctor, Dr. Michael J. Breus, to get a diagnosis. Nothing makes Dwayne feel more at ease than having 100 electrodes strapped to his face.
Kamau welcomes comedian Jim Norton. They discuss the response to his debate on our show, when and why he censors himself, and the politics of comedy.
Guy Branum heads to New York's San Genarro Festival to get opinions on what the official gay pride fest food should be. You'll never guess what everyone's favorite/obvious suggestion was! Here's a hint; it's sausage.
Last Sunday, NFL correspondent Shannon Sharpe spoke out about Richie Incognito's racist harassment of his fellow teammate. It looks like someone sent Kamau an early Christmas gift of righteous black anger!
Kamau interviews professor, producer and publisher, Dr. Yaba Blay. They discuss her book, (1)ne Drop: Shifting the Lens on Race, black identity and her Twitter love for the TV show, Scandal!
In this edition of No More Mr. Nice Gay, Guy explains why he isn't going to see the film adaption of Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game. Mr. Card, Guy knows you're homophobic, but he's not boycotting to kill profits; he's doing it for good, old self-respect.
In an ironic turn of events, White Supremacist Craig Cobb recently found out through DNA testing that he's only 86% European. The other 14%? Tune in to find out!
Kamau interviews rock star and feminist icon, Kathleen Hanna. They discuss a new documentary about her work with Riot Grrrl, her advice for up-and-coming bands and why she's basically the coolest person on Earth.
In this field report, Janine Brito heads to the Miss Fire Island Drag Pageant to get some beauty pointers from the hottest queens in town! It's time to retire the bow tie and WERK that runway, girl!
Kamau breaks down transgender issues in the new segment, Human Sexuality 1-0-Huh? Professor Bell explains sexual difference, gender identification, and walks us through his transformation from Kamau to Kamartha!
Kamau interviews comedian, author and supreme tech-geek Baratunde Thurston. They discuss his crazy trip to Dublin, his work with the White House and his expert take on the Obamacare website glitches!
Kamau chats with the one and only Maria Bamford! They discuss her comedy special, The Special Special Special!, her affinity for My Cat From Hell and debunking stigmas about mental illness through comedy!
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!