Thrillbillies 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
Irreverent stunts and off-the-wall record attempts by a group of buddies.
Premiered: March 29, 2009
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Visiting the Grand Canyon is a rite of passage for any Thrillbillie worth their salt, so the redneck gang packs up and hits the road for a group getaway. But can the crew actually cross the country and arrive in one piece? Hunger, map troubles and more plague them along the way for a bumpy ride out West.
From log-rolling in buggies to gigantic gap jumps, from redneck fairytales to stepping up to the throne, revisit the most misguided adventures, ridiculous stunts, and golden moments of the Thrillbillies' fourth season.
The Thrillbillies are a group of redneck friends looking for the ultimate thrill. Being a redneck shouldn't mean having to forego royal aspirations. Shrimpy has a medieval adventure. Also, in this episode, paper bag rally cross, pond gap slip n' slide, and a wakeboard pipe session. Plus, more!
One is the loneliest number - and rednecks are no exception. Derek and Dusty team up to test their mettle on tandem bikes and motorcycles. While they enjoy thrills -and spills- as a daredevil twosome, the Thrillbillies crew pushes their limits with a buggy wall ride, steel-shoe skiing, and the questionable sport of tree bungee-jumping.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 29, 2009
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Irreverent stunts and off-the-wall record attempts by a group of buddies. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life