Season 2, Episode 10 Is It Me?
First Aired: December 11, 2001
Annie's saucy audition tape for a cable reality show ends up revealing the true story about her feelings for Gordon (Brian Scolaro); Elliot and Honey try to fix their fractured relationship with a tumultuous game of table tennis. Elliot: Paul Hipp. Honey: Dyan Cannon. Annie: A.J. Langer.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 9, 2001
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A man tries to adjust to his wife's tight-knit relationship with her two strong-willed sisters, a scenario he likens to being `married to three women.' Smartly written but dogged by scheduling problems, the show was unable to draw well, even after landing… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before