Season 2, Episode 10 Is It Me?
First Aired: December 11, 2001
Annie's saucy audition tape for a cable reality show ends up revealing the true story about her feelings for Gordon (Brian Scolaro); Elliot and Honey try to fix their fractured relationship with a tumultuous game of table tennis. Elliot: Paul Hipp. Honey: Dyan Cannon. Annie: A.J. Langer.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 9, 2001
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A man tries to adjust to his wife's tight-knit relationship with her two strong-willed sisters, a scenario he likens to being `married to three women.' Smartly written but dogged by scheduling problems, the show was unable to draw well, even after landing… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By L.A. Theatre WorksBuy New: $29.95
Anton Chekhov Collection (Platonov/The Wood Demon/The Proposal/The Wedding/The Seagull/An Artist's Story/Uncle Vanya [1970 and 1991 versions]/Three...
By BBC Home EntertainmentBuy New: $39.59
By Dramatists Play Service, Inc.Buy New: $8.55
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life