Three Moons over Milford 2006 | TV Show Watchlist
After the moon splits in three, a small Vermont town's residents feel free to behave eccentrically and do all the things they ever wanted since the apocalypse could come any day.
Premiered: August 6, 2006
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Everyone is working on their relationships; Alex gets closer to Claire, Michelle has an out-of-this-world encounter, Lydia finds out more about Jonah and the cult, and Laura is about to get a legal separation from Carl - until he shows up at her doorstep.
When everyone in Milford starts confessing to each other, they find out the truth isn't always what its cracked up to be.
When Mack's high school wrestling rival Roarke Monaghan (Corin Nemec) returns to Milford as a successful high profile lawyer, Mack takes him on in a re-match to finally set the record straight.
Pete Watson (Richard Kind) is a mild mannered bank employee and community theatre activist, but a chain of events cause him to rob the bank and hold the customers hostage.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 6, 2006
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: After the moon splits in three, a small Vermont town's residents feel free to behave eccentrically and do all the things they ever wanted since the apocalypse could come any day. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly