Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Two women have been murdered simultaneously near St. Pancras station, but in different ways. When the connection is made with two other murders, months earlier but on the same day, DI Thorne realises that two serial killers are at work in a macabre partnership.
Three women are found murdered, their killer having caused his victims to have strokes. A fourth victim is still alive and might be able to identify her assailant but she cannot communicate as she has been left with locked-in syndrome. Investigating, DI Tom Thorne concludes that it was the killer's intention to leave his victims incapacitated, not dead.
After the attack on Thorne and the killer’s letter, which puts Thorne right in the middle of the investigation, Brigstocke decides to replace him with his rival, Kevin Tughan.
Thorne and the team think they have a serial killer on their hands when a series of dead girls are discovered across east London.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia