This thrilling three-parter sees DI Tom Thorne investigate more chilling crimes.
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Two women have been murdered simultaneously near St. Pancras station, but in different ways. When the connection is made with two other murders, months earlier but on the same day, DI Thorne realises that two serial killers are at work in a macabre partnership.
Three women are found murdered, their killer having caused his victims to have strokes. A fourth victim is still alive and might be able to identify her assailant but she cannot communicate as she has been left with locked-in syndrome. Investigating, DI Tom Thorne concludes that it was the killer's intention to leave his victims incapacitated, not dead.
Tughan discovers a photo of Phil Hendricks at the killer’s lair, which firmly puts the pathologist in the frame as the killer.
After the attack on Thorne and the killer’s letter, which puts Thorne right in the middle of the investigation, Brigstocke decides to replace him with his rival, Kevin Tughan.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: This thrilling three-parter sees DI Tom Thorne investigate more chilling crimes. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life