Sci-fi entry about kids who band together to survive in a postapocalyptic wasteland after a virus kills everyone over 18.
Premiered: April 24, 1999
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Prompted by Jack's insistence and Tai-San's vision, which seems to confirm his hunch, the Mall Rats agree to leave their home for Eagle Mountain.
Dal and Ryan have figured out the perfect way to do reconnaissance on the Locos by attaching a small camera to the remote helicopter, but Amber may not like what she sees when Ebony attempts to seduce Bray.
The mall has been set ablaze by Top Hat and the Tribe Circus, and the Mall Rats are hopelessly trapped inside-- that is, until Lex secures a deal with Ebony and the Locos.
Just as Bray feared, the Tribe Circus -- led by the insane Top Hat -- invades the mall attempting to enslave the Mall Rats, but the Mall Rats aren't giving up without a fight.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 24, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Sci-fi entry about kids who band together to survive in a postapocalyptic wasteland after a virus kills everyone over 18. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly