Season 7, Episode 1 Who Shot Mr. Burns?
First Aired: September 17, 1995
Conclusion. Chief Wiggum conducts an investigation into who shot Mr. Burns in an episode that parodies TV dramas, including "Dallas," "Twin Peaks" and "The Fugitive." Voices: Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: December 17, 1989
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Matt Groening's subversive, animated satire about Springfield's hapless first family became a cult favorite when it premiered on Fox in 1989 after first being seen in 1987 as a short on 'The Tracey Ullman Show.' That was then; now it's TV longest running c… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly