The Secret of Crickley Hall TV Show Watchlist
A couple with two daughters move into a seemingly perfect country house a year after their son disappeared, but they quickly discover that their new home is haunted.
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
An expert on Crickley Hall arrives to help Eve and her family but the sadistic ghost has already put plans in motion to cause further grief for Eve. Just as she comes close to finding her missing son, her other children come under threat.
While her family is terrorized by a ghost with a cane, Eve desperately tries to discover the reason for the haunting that may lead her to find her missing son. She begs a psychic for help and a séance provokes the sadistic ghost to further violence.
A year after their youngest goes missing, Eve takes her family to Crickley Hall to escape the anniversary. When they realize the place is haunted they try to leave but Eve hears a message that her son is alive and the ghosts know where he is.
A year after their little boy goes missing, the Caleighs come to Crickley Hall to try to escape the past and to get some space from the city. It seems like the perfect destination until strange things start happening - cellar doors open of their own accord, hushed whimperings echo through the night and water seems to seep through impervious rock. But Eve Caleigh feels a connection with her lost son at the house and even thinks she sees him when she's there alone.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A couple with two daughters move into a seemingly perfect country house a year after their son disappeared, but they quickly discover that their new home is haunted. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly