A five-part series following the 2005 AIDS-Lifecycle 4 ride, a seven-day cycling event from San Francisco to Los Angeles that raises money to fight HIV and AIDS.
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The cyclists must conquer the last stretch of the ride to reach the finish line where their family and friends wait for them. They share their sentiments about how their lives are forever changed from the physical and emotional challenges they faced during their journey.
Nearing the end of the ride, the cyclists already begin to feel the pangs of separation from the community that has allowed them to open up their hearts and share their stories. Caroline discovers that she suffers from a medical complication while Cher reexamines her life and marriage.
Ric transforms into drag cheerleader Ginger Brewlay and shares his tales from the years on the ride and the history of "Red Dress Day." Meanwhile, the strain of the ride is putting Carolyn and April's relationship to the test.
Follow the stories of a diverse group of cyclists taking part in the annual seven-day, 585-mile AIDS/Lifecycle 4 from San Francisco to Los Angeles, as they struggle in the fight against HIV and AIDS.
Video ClipsSee all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A five-part series following the 2005 AIDS-Lifecycle 4 ride, a seven-day cycling event from San Francisco to Los Angeles that raises money to fight HIV and AIDS. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot