Season 1, Episode 2 Is It Hunting Season, Yet?
First Aired: March 28, 2006
The opulent community is overrun by pesky rabbits that are destroying the landscape, so Jeana's 18-year-old son, with weapon in hand, goes gunning for them. Meanwhile, Jo adds some spark to her boring life by playing tennis with Kimberly; Kimberly's family shops for a new SUV; and Vicki's daughter and her cheerleader gal pals go wild on their senior trip: a Mexican cruise.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 21, 2006
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A soapy reality series that delves into the lives of a group of privileged housewives in an exclusive gated community in Southern California. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York