Season 2, Episode 4 If You Have Nothing Nice to Say...
First Aired: March 10, 2009
Alex and her family return from the Hamptons, only to pack and prep for a vacation in St. Barts. Meanwhile, Jill launches an epic redesign of her home; and LuAnn pens a book on etiquette---though Bethenny questions her expertise in such matters. In the dueling diva department, LuAnn and Ramona butt heads. Meanwhile, Bethenny participates in a magazine shoot.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 4, 2008
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Reality dramas swirl around a group of upper-crust Big Apple women in this spin-off from "The Real Housewives of Orange County." (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before