Season 5, Episode 5 We Hold These Truths...
First Aired: November 5, 2000
The prosecution's case against an accused killer hinges on the testimony of a veteran cop (Tim Carhart), who, by court order, Eugene must cross-examine with restraint. Judge Mantz: Rene Auberjonois. Brian Grant: Dominick LaRae. Judge Kittleson: Holland Taylor. Judge Hiller: Linda Hunt. Eugene: Steve Harris. Helen: Lara Flynn Boyle. Richard Bay: Jason Kravits.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 4, 1997
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic