Season 5, Episode 5 We Hold These Truths...
First Aired: November 5, 2000
The prosecution's case against an accused killer hinges on the testimony of a veteran cop (Tim Carhart), who, by court order, Eugene must cross-examine with restraint. Judge Mantz: Rene Auberjonois. Brian Grant: Dominick LaRae. Judge Kittleson: Holland Taylor. Judge Hiller: Linda Hunt. Eugene: Steve Harris. Helen: Lara Flynn Boyle. Richard Bay: Jason Kravits.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 4, 1997
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life