A look at the lives of seven high-school newspaper staffers and their faculty adviser.
Premiered: April 14, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
An entire semester of unspoken tension comes to a head as Alex and Amanda confront each other about their rocky relationship—on both professional and personal levels. Their uneasy truce has lasted this long, but some things you just can't keep inside forever. Will Alex finally tell Amanda what he's been holding back all this time, leaving Amanda to wonder if professional success is worth the cost of friendship? And what's to become of the paper if its top brass can't see eye to eye anymore?
The rest of the staff comes together when Amanda misses a team bonding exercise to work on her application to NYU.
With her class in the midst of a civil war, fearless teacher Ms. Weiss adopts drastic measures to force the two sides to work together. A ceasefire is restored just in time for the next deadline, but there's no telling how long it'll last. Fortunately for everyone, Homecoming arrives to relieve some stress. Oh yeah, and one of the staffer's just might win Homecoming king! But not without some good old fashion smack-talk from the main competition, who is of course a popular football hero.
The divide between editors comes to a head when Amanda takes over Dan's humor column.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 14, 2008
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A look at the lives of seven high-school newspaper staffers and their faculty adviser. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic