Season 5, Episode 9 What Will the Neighbors Think?
First Aired: April 23, 1999
A woman (Jane Adams) who becomes telepathic after backing her wheelchair into an electrical box learns the secrets of her neighbors in her apartment building. Ned: Peter Outerbridge. Dom Pardo: Garwin Sanford. Shirley: April Telek. Delia: Tabitha St. Germain. Tory Beth: Jill Teed. Directed by Helen Shaver.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 26, 1995
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Tales of the fantastic and supernatural are the focus of this sci-fi anthology, a remake of the 1960s series. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot