The IT Crowd 2013 | TV Show Watchlist
An offbeat comedy series about a quirky IT department. Based on the British series.
Premiered: September 27, 2013
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Version 3.0 has finally arrived, and your most urgent IT Department queries can now be answered: Will Jen's builder urinate in all her sinks? Why is Moss speaking like a manly football fan? How did Roy end up living on the street? Who is Reynholm's new Employee Of The Month? Can anyone stop the horror of Friendface? Should a charity calendar ever feature topless nerds? Have you tried turning it off and on again?
When Roy gets dumped after a date, he starts believing that girls go for "bad boys" and creates a fake profile on a dating site and, surprisingly, gets a response. Meanwhile, Jen starts flirting with a security guard.
Into this life of "users", pizza, science fiction and firewalls comes middle manager Jen, a spunky can-do career gal who doesn't know one end of a laptop from the other. Can she introduce real life to men who email the fire brigade in an emergency, who invent a psycho for an internet dating site and display sympathetic PMS symptoms once a month?
Douglas finds marriage agrees with him - for all of two weeks. He finds himself in court - defending himself - with the help of Jen, Roy, Moss, and others.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 27, 2013
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: An offbeat comedy series about a quirky IT department. Based on the British series. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One