The Inside 2005 | TV Show Watchlist
Cases of an FBI Violent Crimes Unit, whose agents were selected for their particular talents.
Premiered: June 8, 2005
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In this episode, investigative journalists Mariana van Zeller and Darren Foster explore firsthand the little-seen world of America's homeless youth.
In this episode, investigative journalists Mariana van Zeller and Darren Foster explore the debate between the animal agricultural industry and the animal rights movement.
Journalist Mariana van Zeller and her husband Darren Foster go undercover to see how guns fall into the hands of criminals in a dangerous journey that takes them all the way to an underground tunnel in Mexico.
As the saying goes, nothing is certain in life but death and taxes. But how well do you really know the agency that collects your federal taxes - the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? Most of us only hear from the IRS twice a year - when we get our tax forms and when we get our refund. But what about sides of the IRS you've never seen? Take a look inside IRS processing facilities. Join special agents as they learn interrogation techniques that help them catch the tax cheats. And learn how it turns out when someone challenges the idea that we owe income taxes at all. Experience the challenge of collecting trillions in taxes from hundreds of millions of taxpayers... Inside the IRS.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 8, 2005
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Cases of an FBI Violent Crimes Unit, whose agents were selected for their particular talents. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By St. Martin's GriffinBuy New: $13.76
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia