The Inside 2005 | TV Show Watchlist
Cases of an FBI Violent Crimes Unit, whose agents were selected for their particular talents.
Premiered: June 8, 2005
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In this episode, investigative journalists Mariana van Zeller and Darren Foster explore firsthand the little-seen world of America's homeless youth.
In this episode, investigative journalists Mariana van Zeller and Darren Foster explore the debate between the animal agricultural industry and the animal rights movement.
Journalist Mariana van Zeller and her husband Darren Foster go undercover to see how guns fall into the hands of criminals in a dangerous journey that takes them all the way to an underground tunnel in Mexico.
As the saying goes, nothing is certain in life but death and taxes. But how well do you really know the agency that collects your federal taxes - the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? Most of us only hear from the IRS twice a year - when we get our tax forms and when we get our refund. But what about sides of the IRS you've never seen? Take a look inside IRS processing facilities. Join special agents as they learn interrogation techniques that help them catch the tax cheats. And learn how it turns out when someone challenges the idea that we owe income taxes at all. Experience the challenge of collecting trillions in taxes from hundreds of millions of taxpayers... Inside the IRS.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 8, 2005
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Cases of an FBI Violent Crimes Unit, whose agents were selected for their particular talents. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Atria BooksBuy New: $11.15
By Three Rivers PressBuy New: $13.28
By Titan BooksBuy New: $19.78
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life