The Heart, She Holler

  • 2011
  • TV Show
  • TV-MA

Dysfunctional siblings fight over a family fortune in this live-action comedy series.

Where to Watch
Hurlan Is Released
00:36 — Boss Hoss's secret son is broken out of his clandestine location.
Cutting the Factory
00:57 — Hambrosia and her head friends take revenge on Hurlan through Heartshe Tobacco.
This Guy in Charge?
00:37 — Hurlan shows Meemaw his new plan to avoid Boss Hoss's micromanagement.
The Future of Mankind
00:55 — Hurshe reveals her surprise to her dead father's videotape collection.
Miracle Wedding
00:41 — Hurshe attends a very special ceremony at the church.
Good Things Happen
00:36 — Hurlan gets a good thing from the Bible when he is visited by a robot.
Death Begins at Conception
11:16 — When Hurlan discovers that his calling is to be a doctor, his sister, Hurshe, takes advantage of his crotch generosity.
Fear is Dog Spelled Bassackwards
11:16 — Sometimes low-class people require high-tech solutions. And the bible.
No Jojo No!
11:18 — Hambrosia and Hurshe use the greatest weapons of all time to get control of the holler: hand chops, doll-napping and murder.
And So It Begends
11:20 — When Boss Hoss Heartshe dies, who will inherit the town? The answer is a secret you can never know! (Answer: his secret son.)
Holy Meemaw
11:18 — Boss Hoss Heartshe decides its high time Hurlan, his head man-boy in charge cracks the nut of the town curse.
The Comening
11:16 — The Comening the Comening the Comening the Comening the Comening the Comening the Comening the Comening, etc.
Congroined Hearts
11:16 — While it is busy having fun, victory is eaten by time flies.
Slaughter Me To Heaven
11:20 — The only true fact left in the whole world turns out to be a police sting to catch sexual predators and lock them up behind pearly gates.
Oralboros
11:15 — For once, the tail manages to catch its snake and gobbles it down with a side of bibleberries.
The Heart, She Holler Season 2
The Heart, She Holler, America's most majestic nightmare, is back! In season two, the holiest holler in history becomes more than just a depraved town (more…)
The Heart, She Holler Season 1
A hillbilly Twin Peaks set in America's holler. Starring Patton Oswalt. Boss Hoss Heartshe owns 98.5% of Heartshe Holler and keeps the other 1.5% in (more…)
The Heart, She Holler Season 1
A hillbilly Twin Peaks set in America's holler. Starring Patton Oswalt. Boss Hoss Heartshe owns 98.5% of Heartshe Holler and keeps the other 1.5% in (more…)
The Heart, She Holler Season 3The Heart, She Holler Season 3
America: It's time fer yer mush! Rising from the smoldering ashes of what's left of the USA#1 comes season three of The Heart, She Holler. The Heart, (more…)
The Heart, She Holler Season 2
The Heart, She Holler, America's most majestic nightmare, is back! In season two, the holiest holler in history becomes more than just a depraved town (more…)
The Heart, She Holler Season 3The Heart, She Holler Season 3
America: It's time fer yer mush! Rising from the smoldering ashes of what's left of the USA#1 comes season three of The Heart, She Holler. The Heart, (more…)
The Comening
11:00 — The Comening the Comening theComening theComeningtheComening theComeningtheComeningtheComening, etc.
The Comening
11:00 — The Comening the Comening theComening theComeningtheComening theComeningtheComeningtheComening, etc.
Congroined Hearts
11:00 — While it is busy having fun, victory is eaten by time flies.
Show More

Cast & Details See all »

  • Premiered: November 7, 2011
  • Rating: TV-MA
  • Premise: Dysfunctional siblings fight over a family fortune in this live-action comedy series. (more)

Show More »