Season 1, Episode 4 Lolita?
First Aired: October 16, 2001
Nick represents a 15-year-old girl (Shelly Cole) who claims her stepfather raped her, but Nick's solution creates more trouble for the child and uncovers new clues to the case. Meanwhile, Nick questions why his father refuses to handle a bankruptcy case involving a steel-mill company. Al Sandro: Sal Landi. Jenny Sandro: Dyan Kane. Barbara: Rusty Schwimmer. Amanda: Erica Leerhsen.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 25, 2001
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A young legal shark works in his father's high-powered firm and at a child-advocacy center. But the latter isn't exactly pro-bono work: it's part of a drug sentence. Still, the experience has changed him. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly