Season 4, Episode 22 What's in the Box?
First Aired: April 28, 2013
Alicia attends emergency court proceedings with Peter's gubernatorial election on the line as the fourth season ends. The late-night meetings occur because Zach believes he witnessed vote tampering. Meanwhile, an unlikely source offers Cary aid to start his own firm; and Alicia is forced to face her conflicted feelings in her personal and professional lives.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 22, 2009
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A disgraced politician's wife resumes her career as a defense attorney after her husband is jailed for corruption. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One