Season 6, Episode 18 Hare Today...
First Aired: April 8, 1996
Will is shocked to spy the church's esteemed reverend (Richard Roundtree) making a play for Vivian (Daphne Maxwell Reid). Choirmaster Hawkins: Cal Gibson. Rose: Jeri Gray. Etta: Loretta Jean. Will: Will Smith.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 10, 1990
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Between early success as a rapper and later on the big screen, Will Smith headlined this hit sitcom about a streetwise Philadelphia youth living with wealthy relatives in L.A. The cultural clashes that inevitably arose resulted in life lessons for all. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly