Season 3, Episode 35 Dr. Oz's Most Extreme Experiment Ever: Could a Prehistoric Diet Save Your Life?
First Aired: October 28, 2011
Dr. Oz on his "prehistoric diet" and irregular menstrual bleeding as a sign of cancer. Also: a segment featuring dietitian Julieanna Hever; sleep tips from Terri Trespicio of Body + Soul magazine.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 14, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The heart surgeon and former 'Oprah Winfrey Show' health expert dispenses advice on healthy living. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic