Season 3, Episode 109 Five Diet Mysths Busted! What's Really Making You Fat?
First Aired: February 27, 2012
Dr. Oz addresses common misconceptions about weight and dieting. He also explores a fat that can lead to weight loss, a pill that can enhance energy and foods that can fight aging. Also: veterinarian Jeff Werber on increasing a dog's longevity.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 14, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The heart surgeon and former 'Oprah Winfrey Show' health expert dispenses advice on healthy living. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia