Season 3, Episode 88 When Are You Too Old to Have a Baby?
First Aired: January 27, 2012
Experts discuss fertility issues. Panelists include Jennifer Lahl, president of the Center for Bioethics and Culture; reproductive endocrinologist John Jain; clinical psychologist Jennifer Hartstein; and ob-gyn Evelyn Minaya.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 14, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The heart surgeon and former 'Oprah Winfrey Show' health expert dispenses advice on healthy living. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2