Season 3, Episode 85 The Most Underperformed Surgery You Should Be Getting!
First Aired: January 23, 2012
An obesity-themed program includes segments on gastric-bypass surgery and a possible correlation between sleep deprivation and an inability to lose weight. Also: psychoanalyst Lauren Lawrence on what common dreams can say about health.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 14, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The heart surgeon and former 'Oprah Winfrey Show' health expert dispenses advice on healthy living. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly