Season 3, Episode 70 Deadly Drug Interactions: Are Your Meds Putting You at Risk?
First Aired: December 22, 2011
Pharmacy professor Nancy Nkansah on medication-interaction dangers; antiaging expert Maoshing Ni, a doctor of Chinese medicine, on nutritional benefits of ocean plants; Dr. Oz on bone health; chef Sam Talbot's recipe for lemon-ricotta healthy hotcakes.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 14, 2009
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The heart surgeon and former 'Oprah Winfrey Show' health expert dispenses advice on healthy living. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly