Season 4, Episode 69 What's the Difference?
First Aired: December 19, 2011
Exploring differences between seemingly similar health problems, such as milk allergies and lactose intolerance, and hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Other topics include massage; a birth-control method that can cut cervical-cancer risk; gender and humor; a bloated belly as a warning sign; an over-the-counter remedy for cold symptoms; a medication interaction; and vitamins for nutritional needs.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life