Season 4, Episode 117 Stop Your Body From Sagging, Shifting & Shaking!
First Aired: March 8, 2012
Ways to deter sagging, shifting and shaking in aging bodies; school-bus safety; a laser procedure for cataracts; teenage thought processes; causes of the chills. Also: ob-gyn Lisa Masterson on breast issues.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While