Season 4, Episode 115 Life-Changing Tests, Treatments and Cures!
First Aired: March 6, 2012
Plastic surgeon Drew Ordon takes heart tests in a segment on cardiology. Other topics include gene-sequencing technology; a male contraceptive; injectable beauty treatments for breasts; acne-scar and dry-eye treatments; ways to prevent common illnesses.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia