Season 4, Episode 113 Itching, Burning, Oozing: Head-to-Toe Body Problems Solved!
First Aired: March 2, 2012
Tips for dealing with body odors, bumps and itches, and preventing toenails from becoming discolored and thick in later life. Also: oncologist Kristi Funk, a breast-cancer specialist, on breast health; a segment on pet eyesight.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 8, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: 'Dr. Phil' spin-off featuring four doctors (an emergency-room physician, an ob-gyn, a plastic surgeon and a pediatrician) exploring medical issues raised in cases examined on the show. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot